Why Greyphin JumpStart?
If you're ready to start using HubSpot but are unsure about the set-up, this is for you.
HubSpot can be a bit overwhelming at first. It does so many things and there are so many settings that it can seem daunting to get started. And while HubSpot's in-house onboarding service is great, it still requires you to do the heavy lifting.
But with Greyphin's JumpStart program, we take on the dirty work so you don't have to.
What's included in the JumpStart program?
The Explore phase ensures that your HubSpot installation is tailored to your unique business needs.
- Target audience identification and segmentation
- Marketing-to-Sales process documentation
- Identify quick win opportunities
In the Execute phase, we dig in, set up, and customize your portal.
- Core HubSpot settings configuration
- Alignment between your website and HubSpot
- Email integration
- Connecting your social channels and ad accounts to HubSpot
- Importing your contacts and existing content (if necessary)
- Reporting dashboard setup
In the Educate phase, we ensure your team is equipped to take the HubSpot baton and run with it.
- HubSpot Academy course recommendations
- A tailored 1-hour virtual training session for your team
The JumpStart program fee is $3500 for a standard installation.
Need more help? Add-on services available for an additional fee.
Inbound Strategy Roadmap
This add-on answers the "Now what?" question. We'll work with you to develop an inbound content strategy that aligns your audience, your content, and your marketing automation tools in HubSpot so you can deliver the kind of right-on-time expertise your buyers crave.
As any business leader knows, it's important that the services in your tech stack work together. Our Advanced Integrations add-on ensures that your most important marketing and sales tools sync with HubSpot.
Am I a good fit?
Ideal candidates for the JumpStart program are small to medium-sized businesses who are just getting started with HubSpot and want to ensure their Marketing Hub investment is worth it.
JumpStart is likely for you if you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions:
- Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of implementing HubSpot?
- Would you benefit from better marketing-to-sales alignment?
- Is automating, while also personalizing, your marketing a high priority?
- Does your marketing team need to increase speed and consistency?